Thursday, October 12, 2017

TWINKLEDEALS | Wishlist

Hi guys!
How are you?

Today I have a wishlist from site that's called TWINKLEDEALS.
Couple days ago Nancy , worker on that site , contacted me and offered me a cooperation. After I saw what they offer and how many amazing products they have, I accepted that offer.

SLIM FIT FRAYED NINTH TORN JEANS


First thing that I find very cute are these amazing jeans. They look very good on model and I hope that they would fit me well.


LETTER PRINT MOCK NECK OVERSIZED SWEATSHIRT


It's that time of the year when I love to wear sweatshirt and sweaters. They can keep me warm in these cold days. That's the reason why I chose this amazing sweatshirt.
Also I like the text on it very much!

HIP HOP FINGER HEART FLANGE BEANIE HAT


I don't know why but I love beanies so  much. You can wear them with everything and they look great.
This one is so cute!



FAUX LEATHER STRAP ANALOG NUMBER WATCH


This is the last thing on my wishlist and that's a watch for my dad. He really likes to collect watches and he has them in different shapes, colors and models so I decided to add one to his collection and surprise him.


Thank you very much for reading!
Lots of love.
Minnah❤

28 comments:

  1. Odličan odabir stvari, moram priznati da bih i sama sve što si stavila u wishlistu nosila :D

    Delilah's Stories | Filmtastično

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously need to buy a new pair of jeans. hehe. also, in love with that beanie! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, ım a new follower on your blog from gfc ...
    I hope you will be back ...
    http://soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wishlist! This cap is gorgeous ♥ Everything is adorable ♥

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, kako divne hlače :O
    Predivan izbor. Stvarno imaju jako dobru ponudu. Iako ranije nisam čula za ovaj sajt moram priznati da sam već "bacila" oko na njega i ima jako dobru ponudu :)
    Želim ti lijep vikedn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slažem se, zaista imaju super ponudu. Hvala puno, također! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice choice , i like that hat.
    I am your new follower #165. hope you follow me back.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlična wishlista, hlače mi se posebno sviđaju!
    Zapratila sam te ♥
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super post, imas ukusa :) zapratila sam tvoj blog i rado cu te citati ubuduce
    pogledsaj i ti moj
    oazalepote.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super post. Dopada mi se ono śto si odlučila da nam predstaviš.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super post, jako dobar izbor. Divan blog <3
    Zapratila, sam te, ako nije problem uzvrati:)
    https://placeofadventuregirl.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete